Join Our Team!
We’re always looking for innovative, experienced professionals to join the CRG Companies team! Submit the form below if you are interested in a new career opportunity in the Myrtle Beach area. We’ll review your qualifications and be in contact if you're a match for our current needs.
Current Openings Include:
CRG Companies, Inc. is a residential and commercial construction company located in Myrtle Beach, SC seeking a full-time Construction Administrator. The ideal candidate will have a take-charge, positive attitude and enjoy working as part of a successful team of construction and design professionals.
- Assist management with administrative tasks as needed
- Provide timely and accurate reporting as needed and assist with project related documentation
- Attend home inspections to document all punch-list items and facilitate work as needed to ensure the company’s quality standards and the homeowner satisfaction are met
- Receive homeowner communications for warranty services through the company's BuilderTrend software and facilitate all service requests coordinating between homeowners, field personnel, and trade contractors to ensure work is completed to company standards
- Assist the Selections Coordinator as needed to request bids from vendors and subcontractors, input client selections into company software and prepare selection books
- Efficiently respond to client needs to provide excellent customer service
-Clear and effective written and oral communications skills
-Proficiency with Microsoft Office
-Experience in providing administrative support in the construction industry preferred
-Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and be detail oriented
-High School Graduate
If applying for either of the above positions please include in the "position desired" field. Otherwise please choose from one of our divisions: construction, design or real estate.
© Copyright 2018 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.