Join Our Team!
We’re always looking for innovative, experienced professionals to join the CRG Companies team! Submit the form below if you are interested in a new career opportunity in the Myrtle Beach area. We’ll review your qualifications and be in contact if you're a match for our current needs.
Current Openings Include:
Client Care Associate
CRG Companies is seeking a highly motivated inside sales agent to join our real estate sales team. The Client Care Associate position serves as the first point of contact for many of our real estate customers, therefore plays an essential role in all real estate transactions. You’ll work closely with our Client Care Team to build the initial rapport, to qualify, and to appropriately connect with either Client Manager or directly with a Realtor. The Client Care Associate focuses on finding out why, where and what the client is looking for then successfully transferring the client to the next step depending on their buying time frame.
Salary & Benefits:
A base salary includes healthcare benefits, 401k, and vacation time, however the real benefit is the progressive commission structure that allows you to more than double your annual salary!
General Job Description:
- Immediately call on new leads as the clients registers
- Consistently follow the lead call plan in place
- Successfully transfer the client to the appropriate contact (Client Manager or Realtor)
- Comfortable making 150 plus calls a day
- Complete contact information, qualify and create a saved search for each client
- Truly qualify by finding out their wants and needs
- Research properties and communities that the client is interested in
- Track Results of contacts made, leads to agent and leads to contract
Job Specific Skills & Traits:
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers, and vendors in written and verbal form
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Experience with CRM’s and technology savvy is a must
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented
- Results oriented and high achiever
- Career development and training focused
- Confident telephone voice
Key Activities & Duties:
- Make 150+ calls per day
- Qualify clients to find our their true buying stage
- Meet weekly goals
- Attend training, role-play and learn to overcome objections
- Willing to be held accountable for goals & results
- Create saved searches for each web lead as needed
- Answer real estate questions correctly and be a resource for leads
- Log all notes, emails and calls in the CRM system
*This list includes main duties and responsibilities however the position is not limited to these specifically.
If applying for the Client Care Associate position please include in the "position desired" field. Otherwise please choose from one of our divisions: construction, design, real estate, or marketing.
© Copyright 2018 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.