Join Our Team!
We’re always looking for innovative, experienced professionals to join the CRG Companies team! Submit the form below if you are interested in a new career opportunity in the Myrtle Beach area. We’ll review your qualifications and be in contact if you're a match for our current needs.
Current Openings At CRG Companies
We are looking for a dynamic Commercial Realtor to join our fast-growing firm. The Commercial Real Estate Broker will work as an intermediary on rental properties between owners and potential tenants and oversee property transactions between buyers and sellers.
Commercial Realtor Responsibilities:
• Assist clients in finding suitable non-residential properties to run their business from.
• Assist sellers in promoting their properties to attract qualified buyers in a reasonable amount of time.
• Provide guidance on agreements, mortgages, and market prices.
• Coordinate with all appropriate partners to complete the closing process.
• Assist with negotiations between buyers and sellers.
• Attend networking functions and occasional workshops.
Commercial Realtor Requirements:
• A degree is not a prerequisite.
• Training or a qualification in real estate may be strongly desired.
• State licensure is a must.
• Vast knowledge of property specifications, the market, procedures, and policies.
• A firm grasp of best practices within the industry.
• A minimum of three years' experience in a similar role.
• Self-motivated and honest.
Interested applicants please include 'Commercial Realtor' in the position desired field below.
All other job applicants, select from one of our divisions: construction, design or real estate.
© Copyright 2019 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.