Introducing The Sunrise Inn at Clifton Market – Preconstruction condo development in North Litchfield Beach, just north of Pawleys Island, South Carolina
Land on Water Realty, the company I work with is introducing and now taking reservations on The Sunrise Inn at Clifton Market, a condo development just north of Pawleys Island in Litchfield Beach. This property is going to be one of a kind, with beautiful architecture unlike any development around. The best part is the prices, with beach suites starting at $169,900. Below you will find the information found in our brochure. For more information, please fill out the contact form located on this website.
Like No OTHER PLACE
The sun is rising over a new chapter in Lowcountry style and comfort. Conveniently situated on Highway 17 in North Litchfield, this new development boasts an all suite, full service hotel with ever requisite amenity. Numerous boutiques, covere walkways with cozy seating areas, a full service restaurant and neighborhood bar and a stunning observation tower are tucked in and around a picturesque lake. Master planned with diligent attention to even the smallest of details, the developers of this unparalleled new community have taken great care to create a destination like no other. The best news is the Inn’s elegantly affordably priced from $169,900. The opportunity to own a private place at the beach has never been so tempting – or so attainable.
Do not let the notion of a hotel suite mislead you. The Sunrise Inn will be stylish and refined. An elegant porte-cochere will provide shelter when you enter and exit. There will be pools with multiple levels, waterfalls, and spacious sun decks. Interior walkways add safety and sophistication. You can work out in the gym then saunter over to Rene & Leah’s Tap and Frill for a tall beverage. You can rent a bike or a golf cart and ride through maritime forest to the ocean’s edge. Stop back by the lobby to borrow a DVD or a good book. Everywhere, lush landscaping will set a new standard for excellence and environmental sensitivity.
The suites themselves are artfully designed to maximize space, light and functionality. Some suites feature romantic step-out balconies, and the Penthouse suites enjoy generous rooftop decks. Furnishings are custom made – not ordered in mass. Flat-painted ceilings are nine feet high. All countertops are granite. Suites are fully furnished, right down to forks, knives, and fine cookware. And every appointment – from modern appliances to clay-tiled floors, iPod compatible stereo systems to wall-mounted flat screen TVs – is being selected with discriminating owner in mind.
By taking cues from its coastal setting and adding a hearty measure of Key West flair, Sunrise Inn at Clifton Market promises to deliver the unpretentious Lowcountry lifestyle everyone dreams of but few attain. This vibrant community will take center stage in the memories of owners, their families and their guests. Clifton Market’s bell-clock observation tower is destined to join Brookgreen Green Gardens “Fighting Stallions” as two of South Carolina’s recognizable (and photographed) landmarks.
Live life will: start making memories now.
- Beach access and parking at North Litchfield Beach
- On-site Renee & Leah's Tap and Grill
- Electric Golf Cart and Bicycle on site rentals.
- On-site management company, Kemmons Wilson Companies of Memphis, Tennessee (founder of Holiday Inn)
- Beautiful covered walkways with private bench-seating areas around the adjacent lighted and aerated-fountain lake.
- Community pools with fountains and decking
- High-speed Wireless Internet accessible form anywhere on the property
- On-site laundry, including available personal service
- Low-ration 'suites to elevators' high-speed hydraulic elevators in each suite building
- Completely fire-sprinkler buildings throughout the resort
- Multiple fully enclosed, fire-rated stairwells in each suite building
- Modern, yet 'timeless" low-maintenance metal roofs.
- Fully-carpeted "Designer" interior hallways with recessed 'safe-view' doorways and sconce-lighting
- "Beach Suites"
- lighted and landscaped parking
- romantic step-out decks
- "Super Suites" and "Penthouse Suites"
- assigned, covered parking
- massive roof-top decks
- All Suites
- Granite countertops at all counter surfaces
- Quality appliances throughout
- Superior-quality faucets, showerheads, vessel sinks, and floor-to-ceiling multi-head tiled-shower
- 9-foot plus flat painted ceilings
- "Built-in" custom furnishings
- 12" clay-tiled floors and high quality carpeting
- Wall-mounted flat-screen HDTV/DVD's(Some Suites have multiple screens)
- Framed Bevel-Mirror
- iPod compatible Stereo Radios
- Video Game-Ready 'smart-card' electronics
- Framed wall art/color-coordinated valances and curtains with 2' wood-louvered window blinds
Floor plans: Beach Suite