Myrtle Beach Area Oceanfront Homes | Thinking of Buying an Oceanfront Home. Why Not Build?
The Myrtle Beach area offers many areas where oceanfront homes are a possibility. If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for maybe building should be an option you should explore. ***Left: Picture taken from the back porch of a home CRG Construction completed in April 2011, this home is located in Garden City Beach and can be rented through Beach Realty Vacation Rentals.***
- In most areas along the Grand Strand there are options so you can build, and in many cases building would be a less expensive option long term and right away. With labor prices so much lower than they have been in years, building offers a great opportunity in today’s market.
- Energy efficiency should come to mind. Houses built today have to follow much more strict guidelines to meet today’s residential codes. Also builders are starting to go outside of the box to make homes even more energy efficient. Many green features come standard in homes we build at CRG Construction. With many of the green options in your new home it could mean the difference of an electric bill of $300-$400, or one that is almost $1,000 a month.
- Getting exactly what you want. It is so hard to find exactly what you want, so why not build. At CRG Construction we can design and build exactly what you want. We use 3D renderings when we design homes so you can see exactly what your home will look like when completed. ***Right: Custom designed color rendering of an 8 bedroom beach home that CRG Construction designed for an oceanfront lot in Garden City Beach, SC.***
- Rental income. Bottom line, new oceanfront homes that have today’s upgrades and conveniences are much more attractive to renters than homes that are 30-40 years old.
- Less maintenance. Oceanfront homes should be built with many composite exterior features so long term it will cost less money with upkeep and maintenance. CRG Construction builds oceanfront homes using hardie plank siding, AZEK PVC trim, AZEK hand rails, composite decking, metal roofs, and other options that decrease the overall long term maintenance.
- Reduced rental management fees. Most management companies will negotiate the commission amount for each house. Rental companies know new homes will do very well in the rental market, so use this to your advantage. Beach Realty in Garden City Beach is a very competitive company and will do what it takes to earn your business.
- Many people fear the idea of building from a distance. With today’s technology available CRG Construction updates pictures of client’s homes daily and within seconds with the use of an Iphone, Ipad, and cameras. Clients can closely follow construction progress without leaving there office or home.
These are just a few reasons why building an oceanfront home in the Myrtle Beach area should be something you should also explore. CRG Construction continues to design and build homes oceanfront along the Grand Strand. We have started construction on 4 oceanfront homes in the last 12 months in the Myrtle Beach area. There are many good options to build oceanfront in Garden City Beach, several of the options also allow homeowners the ability to design the home to take advantage of view of Murrells Inlet tidal creek off the front of the house. If you have any questions about oceanfront real estate along the Grand Strand, please email us anytime. ***Left: Oceanfront Home CRG Construction completed in October 2011, this home is just a couple blocks from Marlin Quay Marina.***