Veterans Day Things To Do
Things to do for Veterans Day in Myrtle Beach
This year’s Veterans’ Day services may look a little different due to COVID-19 concerns but that doesn’t mean the Myrtle Beach area won’t be recognizing the brave souls that worked (and continue to work) tirelessly to protect our freedom. We’ve listed several events along the Grand Strand as well as restaurants offering special deals to Veterans right here!
Restaurant Deals for Veterans Day
- Bob Evans is offering free meals for veterans and active-duty military from a select menu on November 11.
- Buffalo Wild Wings is offering a free order of 10 boneless wings and fries on November 11.
- California Dreaming will feature half off entrees for all active duty military and veterans with ID on November 11.
- Carolina Roadhouse is also offering half off entrees for veterans and active duty military members.
- Chili’s will offer a select menu for a free meal for all active and retired military.
- Cracker Barrel will give each veteran a complimentary slice of Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake at any location on November 11.
- Friendly’s is offering a free All-American meal with the All-American Burger with fries and a drink on November 11.
- Pick up your “Thank you” Meal voucher at Golden Corral anytime during the month of November for any former or active military members. Vouchers can be used from November 1, 2020 through May 31, 2021.
- Gulfstream Café in Garden City is offering half off any entrée to all veterans or active military member on November 11.
- Show your valid military ID for half off your dinner entrée at New York Prime in Myrtle Beach on November 11.
Veterans’ Day Ceremonies in Myrtle Beach
- The annual Veterans’ Day Ceremony is held outside of the Myrtle Beach Convention Center on November 11, 2020. The event honors every branch of the military as well as new recruits. A brass band performs, and guest speakers recognize the Veterans’ along the Grand Strand and beyond. This year’s event will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, November 11.
- Surfside Beach also has a Veterans’ Day service planned for 2 p.m. Wednesday, November 11, 2020 in Memorial Park.
- American Legion Post 178 is hosting a Veterans Day Service at 11 a.m. followed by a lunch. They’re located at 3950 Hwy. 17 Business in Murrells Inlet.
- Visit Warbird Park at The Market Common where you can find aircraft displays and tributes to the veterans of the former Myrtle Beach Air Force Base. Warbird Park is located at the front gate just off Highway 17 Business in Myrtle Beach.